About the product
What does the guarantee cover?
- The exporter’s bank extends a credit line whose risk Eksfin mitigates.
- Eksfin’s guarantee can cover up to 50% of the loan value.
- Equal terms in the collateral the bank accepts for the facility.
- Same premium as the bank’s risk premium.
- The loan may finance only the execution of the export contract.
- Payment under the export contract shall be secured e.g. through a Letter of Credit (LC).
Standard terms for Eksfin guarantees:
- Fulfilment of rules regarding Norwegian share/Norwegian interest.
- Sustainability, environment and anti-corruption (CSR).
Appling for production loan guarantee
Who can apply?
It is the exporter’s bank that applies to Eksfin for support of its loan to the exporter.
Eksfin has the same terms as the bank.
If the bank is inclined to disburse a production loan, the bank may submit an electronic application asking Eksfin to share the risk of the loan on the same terms as the bank.
The exporter’s bank is required to issue a loan and assume its own risk for the portion that Eksfin’s guarantee does not cover.
How to apply?
Please start the process by filling in the application form.
How much does it cost?
Eksfin charges the same premium as the bank’s risk premium.